Sunday, April 1, 2018

NOT AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE. BETA...

I just updated the module today.

https://neverwintervault.org/project/nwn1/module/wink-and-kiss-part-2

All of the changes are documented in the Readme file so consult that if you'd like.

With this module starting to feel finished, I just want to take a moment to thank anyone who ever helped with content, commented on line, voted, or even just downloaded and played my modules. This really has been a communal effort and I sincerely thank everyone. I know there have been long times where I went silent and didn't work on the module. But just try to understand I am not a professional, and only do this as a hobbyist.

Here as always are a few Screen shots I took on my final couple play throughs.

Dancing animation by Stzhen




High heel walk & feminine sitting animation by karpad

Load screen art















New Magical item for fast travel


NPC Portraits


Overall cut scene and animation fixes


An optional prefab character is available


Sapphic Paintings by karpad





2 comments:

  1. Now, HERE's a blast from the past!!! So, I gotta tell ya, this inspired me to get the EE version from Beamdog. Yep, this right here. Man, thank you so much for doing this! Now, tried it once, and for some reason only got fade-to-black scenes (although I'm sure I goofed up in the first entry part of the module; All things are installed properly) and I'm about to go see what I did wrong. Love to see your animations here! Can't thank you enough for doing this. Sent you a PM on loverslab too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to make some time to try this out!

    ReplyDelete